Melbourne Recording offers a wide range of products and services which are often grouped into packages to better suit your needs. Being able to provide a wide range of services, we offer competitive prices when working on package deals. Please contact us to find out what we can do for you. Our services include:
- Studio/Live Recording – Up to 8 simultaneous recording tracks, recording at full HD quality (96kHz).
- Mixing and Editing – Using state-of-the-art programs and plugins such as Pro Tools, Cubase, and Waves Plugins, we can create endless tones, transform and sculpt recordings to enhance and professionalise your music.
- Mastering – With years of experience and some of the best tools in the market, we offer mastering and final enhancements to a wide range of audio materials including; songs, albums and EP’s as well as music videos and live recordings.
- Session Musicians – We have strong connections with some of Melbourne’s most talented and versatile instrument players for you to incorporate into your music.
- Composing and Arranging – With years of experience in composition and music creation, we can help you compose music to your songs, or help you arrange your existing song into a wide range of instruments. We offer composition in a wide range of genres including: rock, blues, pop, electronic, funk, flamenco, jazz, and gypsy.
- Music Video Production – Working with local directors and videographers, we offer the production and creation of video-clips, as well as ‘in-the-studio’ style video recordings.
- Live Video Recording – We also offer live audio and visual recordings of live events and gigs.
- Live/Studio Photography – Working with local professional photographers, we offer live or ‘in-the-studio’ style photography for your band or gig.
- Album Cover Design and Promotional Design – We work with a wide range of visual artists and photographers to craft album covers/posters and other promotional design related art work for your band, or live event.